The Testing Center is your place for proctored testing services, such as testing for students requiring 504 accommodations, make up exams, Respondus Lockdown Browser, and other testing needs for GC students. CLEP testing and other external proctored testing is also available on a limited basis.
For more information on placement testing, please visit the placement testing site.
GC Students may test during the hours below; appointments are not required on Mondays and Thursdays, but still strongly encouraged.
- Monday: 9:00AM-4:00PM (closed 12:00PM-1:00PM)
- Tuesday: By appointment
- Wednesday: By appointment
- Thursday: 9:00AM-4:00PM (closed 12:00PM-1:00PM)
- Friday: By appointment
To inquire about testing hours or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Advising & Academic Success Center. You will need your instructor’s name and course index number when scheduling your appointment.
For Test Takers
- Student ID or state driver’s license as proof of ID is required
- Bring any materials authorized by your instructor, including calculators (pencils and scrap paper provided)
- When scheduling an appointment, give yourself enough time to complete your test (i.e. when the testing center closes, all tests will be collected)
- Only materials authorized by your instructor will be permitted inside the testing room; all personal items, including cell phones, must be secured in the locker room
- ALL rules of Academic Honesty apply
- Your test will be returned to your instructor; please contact him/her for your grade
Please contact the Advising & Academic Success Center by calling 301-387-3715 or emailing email@example.com to learn more about available services.
Available ResourcesTesting Center Request Form – For Instructors
Please fill and return to AASC (MS DOC | 27 kb)